· What can you never have too much of? Inspiring friends and artsy conversation. - I’m best when… I'm looking you straight in the eye. it’s not easy for me- it’s not about honesty- - it’s about privacy- letting who I want in- shyness-
· Style spirit animal?- A Golden Eagle I've been told.
· What’s your biggest dream? -To help save the planet and all it's beings, protect endangered species, habitats and live together harmoniously. I don’t know, just do my part-
· What turns you on? -Smart, brave, beautiful men-
· What is beauty to you? -It's an internal heat, it's not skin deep- it is ageless, and mystifying...
· When do you feel comfortable in your body? -When I'm lost in a lover's embrace.
· When do you feel beautiful? -When I'm doing the right thing, and when people see that in me. I feel validated and content.
· You mentioned in one interview that you cut your hair short but then you missed your long hair and grew it out again. what in your long hair makes you feel comfortable? -I've always hidden in my hair. It was a security blanket - I'm glad its grown back. It seems unimportant, but-short hair was a wake up call to me.
· What makes you giggle? -Compliments- make me uncomfortable- and -marriage proposals?
One rule I live by… to be myself, when everyone tells me differently-
· Tell us something about you that we wouldn’t expect… I’m not afraid of hard work - I take acting seriously now- and, have been drifting into acting classes - soaking it in - I think this may be something I took for granted early on— I’m curious about it all - finally - maybe a bit too late-
· Biggest guilty pleasure… I read voraciously - I’ve always been a fan of classics, but, am venturing into subtle art forms - ways of expression — honoring my intellect.
· Craziest moment of your life… when I lost myself in love with someone who was yet to love me back- still yet.- or, so it seems.
· Best advice anyone ever gave you… my mom says beauty comes from within, it never ends…
· What makes you feel empowered as a woman? -We live in a time where women can do more than ever before- but still, so many suffer… I know I’ve been given this life- so that I can help others dream -
· What’s your biggest dream…- to be an artist- melt things— lighted words, or be a docent - a museum guide- I love art-
· What do you love about Missguided? I love that Missguided is Vegan— I have to laugh at the name of brand— it makes me feel a bit silly- and old.
· My top 3 girl power commandments are.. enjoy your beauty, you mystery, no selfies,
· If you gave your 18 year old herself any advice what would it be? when I was 18- I hadn’t been on a plane yet- I lived on Vancouver island- I had NO idea what layed ahead— I wanted to live a meaningful life- I loved fairy tales— my father and grandfather were poets— I wanted to write- everything has come full circle- never stop loving… never lose yourself, your strength is in being vulnerable… remember where you came from—